Monday 15 May 2017

nail polish are save or not save






Hi friends my name is chaitu in this post I will that say nail polish is save or not save.

For this I have research in many website and I have ask many of doctors. So, I have telling is what I have got the information from doctors and websites only.

If any one ask you that nail polish is save or not say them nail polish is not save. Because in nail polish there will use many number of chemical’s  which will harm you body. Nail polish will not only harm to your nail and fingers only there will harm enter your body. there will harm brain also.

If you where nail polish daily to your fingers then after 2 – 5 years your nail become very thin and your fingers are also very delicate.

And one more thing is that some chemical’s will be upto 24 hours in your body and it will harm enter the body.

But some nail polish are save to use. And in that also there will be some chemicals but there are not so much harm to your body so that.

 "I will say that don’t use nail polish if you want to use it see that what chemicals are use in that nail polish and then only use it."

No comments:

Post a Comment